Friday, July 8, 2011

The Chronicles of Nick




These two books are about a 14 year old boy named Nick who finds himself suddenly thrust into a life he never knew existed and still has a hard time believing it does. Not only that, but he finds out that he may someday destroy the whole world...if he can't change his ways! Luckily for him he has a couple of protectors and then there are those who could turn out to be his undoing!


I thought these books were great...however....I felt a little lost! Come to find out Sherrilyn Kenyon has a WHOLE (like 23 books) series of books that pre-date the Nick Chronicles...no wonder I felt lost! I want to read them...and yet they are adult, not sure I am wanting to pursue them that much.


The world these books are set in is crazy! It will have you wondering who Nick should trust and can her truly change his past!


I gave both books 4 Apples!


No comments:

Post a Comment