Sunday, November 7, 2010

Unraveled

This is the second book in the "Intertwined" series...and once again you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT IT DOWN!!!

****WARNING: There will be spoilers...sorry :(***
Aden finds himself the King of the vampires...a HUMAN king no less, and an unwanted job at that. Lucky for him he has the worlds greatest friends. Who would've thought that his best friend would be a werewolf, his girlfriend a vampire, and of course a human?! Life is finally getting good for Aden....never mind the death curse that has been sworn and thiose he cares about and dealing with the loss of one of the souls. Who knew that he would miss them when they left? And who could forget his own impending death, not much for a sixteen year old to worry about! If anyone can handle it...Aden can!
There are so many twists and turns to this book that I don't know what to tell you and what not to tell you! Riley and Mary Ann...she discovers something about herself that should have her dead ASAP. It puts their relationship in a precarious spot too. Vicotria and Aden's realationship gets stronger everyday! Encounters with fairies, and goblins leave them tired and sometimes not knowing what or where they have been, but they come out alive.
How do you know if a vampire is really dead? You don't! Just when you think that Aden will take the reigns of being King...someone will try to stop him...will Aden survive? Is this the death that Elijah predicted? If so at least he can die happy right?
Like I said this book has so many twists and turns and excitement...you can't put it down! I literally took it with me everywhere! I know that I am not doing justice in reviewing these books (hopefully I will get better), but take my word for it...JUST READ IT!!! You will LOVE it just like I did!
I gave this book 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment