Friday, September 16, 2011

Twisted



His vampire girlfriend might have brought him back to life, but he's never felt more out of control. THere's a darkness within him, something taking over...changing him. Worse, because he was meant to die, death now stalks him at every turn. Any day could be his last.


Once upon a time, the three souls trapped inside his head could have helped him. He could have protected himself. But as the darkness grows stronger, the souls grow weaker-just like his girlfriend. The more vampire Aden becomes the more human Victoria becomes, until everything they know and love is threatened.


Life couldn't get any worse. Could it?


HAve I mentioned that I really love this series? It is so unique anad different and it gets better with each book! When we left Aden and Victoria, Aden had just been stabbed and Victoria made the split second decision to save him. AS we open up in Twisted, Aden and Victoria are holed up in a cave and it is literally a fight to see who will live. I honestly wondered if Gena was going to kill one of them off! After the finally fight off the blood lust and get out of the cave...things start changing. I have to admit I really didn't like Aden for awhile. As his body changed from human to vamp...he became a total jerk! I know why...after I kept reading...but still, it irritated me! And my heart broke for Victoria! She wanted to save him because she loved him and now he doesn't want anything to do with her...ouch! Of course you have to throw in a challenge for the crown from Vic's long lost brother Sorin, and the fact that Vlad is getting stronger and now able to hurt them where it counts.


Then there is Riley and Mary Ann. Oh how I love Riley! Not unlike Victoria with Aden, Riley loves Mary Ann...something he never thought possible. And yet, she keeps running from him, to protect him. Mary Ann is desperatly afraid that she will drain Riley, and so she backs off.


Mary Ann finds Aden's dad...JERK, Tucker causes all sorts of mayham, Riley and Mary Ann almost die, Julien leaves Aden, and to wrap it all up...Aden makes a decision that will change all of their lives...and maybe not in a good way!


Like I said this book was AMAZING! I love the characters! My heart ached for Victoria and Mary Ann...I wanted to reach out and slap Aden at times...and my wolf boy Riley...he needs to be happy! The ending left me near tears...and I can't believe I have to wait a year to find out what happens next. There are only a few possible things that I can live with :)!


I gave this book 5 apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment