Saturday, August 20, 2011

Supernaturally

From the jacket cover:
Evie finally has the normal life she has always longed for. But she's shocled to discover that being ordinary cane be...kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she's given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees.

But as one disasterous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie's fairie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there's a battle brewing between the fairie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world inot chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself.

So much for normal.

I LOVED Paranormal so I was so exctied to read Supernaturally, and I wasn't disappointed!

Evie's sarcasm and humor stayed firmly in place which I was very glad about. It's one of those qualities that makes her "bleepin'" endearing! It was a painful roller coast ride with her reluctance to tell Lend the truth, and her conflicting emotions over the IPCA...not unlike what we experience in lives ourselves.

I didn't however enjoy all the fighting with Lend. I find it frusterating that authors always make the couple happy in the first book and then fight in the second...but I guess it sells right? I was also sad that there wasn't a whole lot of Lend...her seemed almost secondary in this book.

The storyline was a nice surprise. I never expected it to take us where it did! I really enjoyed learning about Evie and who she was...but of course I would like more answers to those still unanswered questions about her! Jack was a nice addition to the story...even though I found him incredibly irritating! I LOVED Arianna...I hope to see more of her in the next book! Her story was really moving!

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to finish the series up soon!


I gave this book 3 apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment