Monday, September 20, 2010

The Reformed Vampire Support Group

Okay...well can I just say that I really didn't like this book...I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it! It was too slow for me, and it felt redundant! I really didn't need to hear 20 times that the vamps can't stand each other, or the many body parts that bleed!

That being said I loved how Nina decided that she didn't want to be an "ordinary" vampire who didn't do anything. I was happy to see a couple of them like Nina and Dave actually being proactive about their situation. I thought it was a bit far fetched that they would want to "reform" the man who wanted to kill them all...vampires don't like violence...call me crazy but I missed the crazy, butt kicking vamp's from other series!

It does give an interesting spin to vampirism...just not what I would have expected. I know this review is lame...but hopefully over time I'll get better!

I liked this book...just didn't love it! If you read it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment