Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tattoo

Sorry no book cover picture...at least that I could find! This book by Jennifer Lynn Barnes is about four best friends who sudddenly find themselves in a fight to keep the world balanced. When the four friends purchase a set of tattoo's they had no idea that along with them they would suddenly find themselves with different powers. How are these 4 teens supossed to save the world when they have no idea what they are up against?

This was a nice quick read, and I liked it. However it took until almost the end to get to the point where I was getting hooked into the story and then it ended! It's a great storyline, the mixture of fairies, and greek mythology...it just needed...more substance. Like I said it is a good read and I am anxious to read the next one to see what happens.

I gave this book 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment