Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Entice by Carrie Jones

Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that's not how things have worked out. For starters, Nick is gone. He's been taken to some myhtic place for warriors called Valhalla, where Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. It's just not going to be easy. Meanwhile, Bedford needs it's warriors more than ever, since a group of evil pixies is devastating the place, with teens going missing everyday. An all-out war seems imminent. But even if Zara and her friends can find the way to Valhalla, there's that other small problem: Zara's been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to leave with her? Especially considering she hasn't turned into just any pixie...She's Astley's queen. (Taken from the book flap summary) I really liked the first two books in this series...I liked this one but not as much. Maybe I was missing Nick and the relationship that he and Zara have, or maybe it's just that this book moved so much slower. It was interesting to watch Zara's friends and family try to come to terms with her new role as a pixie and a queen no less. I have to give so much credit to Astley...watching his queen do everything in her power to save the boy she loves...and then helping her to do just that...AMAZING! I am making a prediction though...the love that Zara and Nick shared...I think in the next book we may see the ending of it. I really hope not, because that was one of the best parts of these books...I don't know anything...just a prediction. This is a great book with lots of suspense and action, but like I said I was missing the love between Nick and Zara.
I gave this book 3 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment