Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Life Eternal

Renee Winters has changed. When she looks in the mirror, a beautiful girl woht an older, sadder face stares back. Her condition has doctors mystified, but Renee can never reveal the truth: she died last May and was brought back to life by the kiss of her undead soul mate, Dante Berlin.

Now her seperation from Dante becomes almost unbearable. His second life is close to an end, and each passing day means one fewer that she will spend with the boy who shares her soul.

Just when Renee has almost given up hope, she learns of the Nine Sisters - brillant scholars who, according to legend, found a way to cheat death. She can't shake the feeling that they are somehow connected to her dreams, strange visions that hint at a discovery so powerful, and so dangerous, that some will stop at nothing to protect it.

Renee thought she knew the truth about life and death. But there is a secret woven through history that holds the only hope for Dante and Renee. Unless they find answers soon, their time together is doomed to be cut short.


This book was good...I liked it...I didn't love it and here is why: I missed Dante! He was only in the book here and there! I thought it was great that he left Renee little messages in Latin where only she would think to look...but I missed him! Renee kind of got on my nerves! I get to the point where I can't stand whiny, no one likes me, I want my boyfriend characters so long. I know she was going through a rough time and Dante had to be in hiding...but still! And when your soul mate tells you to trust him...TRUST HIM!! How hard is that?!? GAH!! I admit that I loved her "visions"...I was so wrong about what and who they were about...it was an interesting twist to the story.

I loved the introduction of Noah to the story...every girl needs a Noah in her life. I just hope that what I think happened at the end...didn't! I also have to say I missed Gottfried Academy...it just wasn't the same at St.CLements. The story was good, but it seemed to drag on a little, with the exception of the end. Can you say KILLER CLIFFHANGER?!?! I don't know how we are supposed to wait to find out what happens...but guess we will!


I gave this book 3 apples!

1 comment:

  1. this sounds very interesting...will definitely add this to my list! Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete