Thursday, March 17, 2011

Firelight by Sophie Jordan


Marked as special at an early age, Jacinda knows her every move is watched. But she longs for freedom to make her own choices. When she breaks the most sacred tenet among her kind, she nearly pays with her life. A strnager who was sent to hunt her kind. For Jacinda is a Draki - a descendant of dragons, whose greatest defense is her secret ability to shift into human form.

Forced to flee to the mortal world with her family, Jacinda struggles to adapt to her new surrondings. The only bright light is Will. Gorgeous, ellusive Will who stirs her inner Draki to life. Although she is drawn to him, Jacinda knows Wills dark family secret: He and his family are hunters. She should avoid him at all costs. But he inner Draki is dying - if it does die she will be left as human forever. She'll do anything to prevent that. Even if it means getting closer to her most dangerous enemy.

This book was amazing! I loved reading something other than vampires, werewolves, and fairies! I was hooked from the first pages! I love Jacinda and how she tries so hard for everyone to be happy...even if it meant she wasn't. I loved watching her fight to stay away from Will...and lose! It is a great story that ended leavng me absolutly breathless...and it will leave you that way too!

I give this book 4 stars!

2 comments:

  1. 25 more people have to read and return this before I get to read it! We seem to like the same kind of books so I am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good read. I love any kind of book, but it seems my favorites are all supernatural right now...don't know what that says about myself! You'll have to let me know what you think when you read it!

    ReplyDelete