Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Sacrifice



WARNING--THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW!!!!!


Rose has never been afraid to break the rules...well the law has finally caught up with her. Rose is in prison for the worst crime imaginable, but she didn't even do it! She'll need all the help she can get to prove her innocence...but time is quickly running out. An uncanny group of friends and family break Rose out of jail and send and Dimitri into hiding while they try to unravel who the real murderer is.


Rose hates sitting out of the action, luckily for her Tatiana left her a note claiming that Lissa has a sibling somewhere. This knowledge could change everything for Lissa. Rose, Dimitri and Sydney head out on a search for the missing Dragomir. Once again the only person who can help them is in "prison"--this time of their own making. Ms.Karp who willingly became Strigoi to rid herself of the side effects of Spirit holds the answers they need.


Meanwhile, Lissa, Christain, Adrain, and the rest of the gang at court are trying desperatly to find the murderer of Tatiana. Not only that, but thanks to a plan from Rose to buy more time, Lissa is now a canidate for the crown...something she is not sure she really wants.


And then there is Dimitri...sigh...can he ever forgive himself so ha can have another chance at a future with Rose? She thought she loved Adrian, but she knows there is no one for her except Dimitri.


Did I mention that you get alot more of Abe in this book too!? Between him and Janine...you can totally tell where Rose gets her attitude!


The ending of this book will leave you stunned and of course heart broken. My heart broke for Adrian. He knew that Rose always had a spot for Dimitri, but when he looked Rose in the face and said..."I.LOVED.YOU."...oh my HECK! Can you say...awwwww?!?!? Poor Adrian...poor, poor Adrian!


You will be breathless from the time you start this book, until you finish it! Just when you think you know who the murderer is...watch out! I LOVED how Lissa became the one to take care of Rose. Not only that, she proved to herself and everyone else that she is strong enough to be Queen. She really grew and matured in this book. Rose is one of the most amazing characters written! She learns from her mistakes, picks herself up and moves on. She is AMAZING!! And you can't forget Dimitri...but there are no words to describe him...just pure awesomeness!


I loved Twilight...I LOVE Morganville Vampires, but...hold your breath...HANDS DOWN, Vampire Academy is the BEST vampire series EVER!! Never thought you'd hear me say something like that now did ya!?


I am definatly going to be buying this series to add to my personal library. And yes...I will read them again...and again...and again...and again!


I gave this book 5 apples!

(I'd give it more...actually...I'd give it 10...but my scale doesn't go that high!)

No comments:

Post a Comment