Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shadow Kiss



This series gets better and BETTER!


Rose is still reeling from the death of her friend Mason, and according to her it is all her fault! Strigoi attacks are becoming more frequent everyone is on edge! Tragedy and death are somethin that isn't in short supply and Rose will find herself tested in ways she never dreamed! She will battle forces of the dark, Strigoi and those darn feelings for Dimitri that just keep intensifying!


The ending of this book was heart wrenchingly unexpected...and yet it was amazing at the same time! Rose acted just like I thought she would! She didn't waste time crying and shutting herself off from the world...she got down to business! THe only thing I didn't like was how she left things with Lissa. I wondered why she couldn't/wouldn't tell her and get her support....I understand her anger...but it still didn't sit well with me!


Christian proved once again what a badass he is! I love watching his character develope! And Rose? She just keeps maturing and getting more and more awesome! I LOVE this series! Oh...did I mention the cabin scene? 1-ABOUT TIME and 2- HOT! HOT! HOT!!!


This book will have you laughing and bawling your eyes out...sometimes at the same moment! There is so much raw, unadlultered emotion--it will knock your socks off!!!


I gave this book 4 apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment