Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tiger's Quest



When we Kelsey left Ren she did it of her own free will...he let her go...he didn't come after her...would he have come after her? This installement of the Tiger series (at least that's what I am calling them) begins with Kelsey's return home to Oregan, something she is glad about and yet at the same time she feels this strange emptiness in her heart. She plugs along and even decides to start dating in hopes of getting over a certian white tiger. Then when she least expects it...Ren shows up. He's not too keen on the idea of her dating, but he sets out to win her love far and square. When everything feels just like it is all going to be okay...life takes a turn.


Kelsey finds herself on the second quest to free Ren from the Tiger's curse...unfortunatly Ren has been kidnapped and she has to face this quest with Kishan. Kishan who has made his feelings known for Kelsey...even though he knows she loves Ren. As they struggle to complete the second task, Kelsey and Kishan's relationshil changes in small ways...or at least the seem small. All Kelsey wants to do is free Ren and get back to where they were before...well...there is another glitch. Once Ren is freeed he has no idea who Kelsey is!


This second book was just as intriguing and intoxicating as the first book! I love getting to "trave" all over India, Tibet and parts of China! Colleen Houck does a great job discribing everything in great detail! Even though at the end of Tiger's Curse I really didn't like Kishan...he really grew on me! Now I feel like Kelsey...torn between two amazing men! The ending I NEVER saw coming! READ IT WITH A BIG BOX OF KLEENEX!!!! I BAWLED my eyes out! I can't wait to read Tiger's Voyage...which luckily comes out in Novemeber...with a cliffhanger like she left I wouldn't be able to wait any longer!


I gave this book 5 apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment